"Rational thoughts never drive people's creativity the way emotions do."
I've always been undoubtably tenacious when it comes to experiencing all that life has to offer. Writing music, capturing photos, and filming is simply a necessity or debatably an addiction. I have a voice to share, places to go, stories to tell, lives to change, and everything to give. I seek to profoundly tell my stories, and the stories of others. Life's a garden so you best damn dig it.
1. Canon Eos 1 DC - My interest in photography and film began in a multimedia art class I took my junior year of hight school. Shortly after that I stumbled upon Studio Elevn searching for a unique place to shoot a music video. I began interning, and now have been apart of Studio Elevn and Ori Media going on two years. Photography Is apart of my everyday, and I find it to be one of my strongest creative outlets.
2. Gretsch G6120 Chet Atkins Hollow Body - I developed a definitive love for writing music at a young age. Not only was I surrounded by musicians, but was enabled through long drawn out road trips of on the spot improve, and a unceasing amount of pure unadulterated laughter. I began teaching myself guitar, and officially writing songs of loves once lost at age 12. It’s been a big part of my life ever since.
3. My Leather Journal - I've never thought of myself as a great writer, possibly due to my slew of english teachers that disliked my rumbustious attitude. Despite that i've always found release in journaling, jotting down lyrics, and recapping the craze of life.
4. South African Art Piece - Okay I cheated cause this item is important to me for numerous reasons. I grew up with parents that always encouraged art and creativity. My dad is an avid art collector as well as an architect and engineer. I obtained this painting while in Malawi building a school and an earth ship library. I was fortunate to be able to join and film the humanitarian trip for Make A World Of Difference, and have sense had a big place in my heart for the African people.
5. Bolo Tie - Well of course a bolo tie made it into my essentials, who doesn't love feeling spiffy? Clothing has always been a way for me to express myself, and bring out my corky self. I'm all about a nice button up, fresh kicks, messy hair, and a rad ass bolo to top it off!